Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Submit your spam tale

Who are these spammers?

Spammers are smart people who are selfish because they only think of themselve and care only for their greed for money.  They made good use of technologies (well studied people) to their personal gain without care and concern of others.

"Respect" is not in their vocabulary as they have sold it, so does their moral and ethic.  They took advantage of the country's laws and loop holes to their advantage.  Law maker in my country - Malaysia are old folks trying to look smart in the information age, they claimed to be well studied group (because they spent their youth studying outdated happenings) but I bet they have problems understanding what spamming is and waiting for them to draft and made laws to punish spammer will take another 10 years at least to said (start counting everytime you read this post).

Once spammers got hold of your cell phone number or email address, they spam you death.  You have no said of 'STOP it' or 'opt out' because they don't care.  They got their paid and they said "I'm just doing my job  :)"

The world has come to acknowledge email spamming and the matter is being taken on by many parties battling email spam but on the other hand SMS spam are thrilling, victims like me and many others suffer in silence.

Surprise, surprise spammers in Malaysia are beloved, their actions are condone and they have the support from big corporates in Malaysia.  How about corporates in your country?  Do you also receive sms spam on your cell phone from big compaines in your country offering products and services? 

If you hate SMS spams as much as I do, support my cause. Drop me a link on your blog or website on writeup about sms spam or you can submit your bitter experience with sms spammers to me to be posted in this site.

If you're submitting, please enclose details of the message received, the company name, products or services offered and date when it is sent to you.   These are necessary to prevent abuse or slandering.  All details of sender will be treated with strictest confidence and details of spammers and their associates will be published and expose.

To be fair to those being accused, I'll send in email to the respective company seeking their clarification and comments to find out why are they doing such foolish low ethic and low moral act.   Accused will be given 21 days to reply and their replied will be published without censor in this site.   If found guilty their act will be published in this site for the world to reference.   This is at least what I can do for myself as I'm tired begging for help from others (Read 'About Me' section, you'll know why I said this).

I'll confirmed them as valid SMS spammer and post their tales here.   All legal threats, hate mail, death threats to me (as I expected tons of it) will be published as well.

This journey from this day onwards I shall made friends and foe alike, as for now I'm alone on my journey against the wealthy and mighty spammers in Malaysia.  Pardon me for my broken grammer and English as this handicap would not stop me from fighting the financial mighty and powerful tongue out there - I say a spammer a spammer.

SMS and email spammers, take note there will be no cover up, you're on global no boundry free media world now.  I expose your evil doing because I want the world to know what you being doing behind the scene of glorious - so smile.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Dear Fellow Mobile Users,
    I need your help to make this campaign successful.

    Please send emails to the MCMC officials listed beolw, demanding that MCMC make it mandatory for all telcos to install the below-described spam sms filtering program. Please send your emails repeatedly, hopefully at least once a day until the implementation of the below-described filtering program by all telcos (Maxis, Celcom, DiGi, Tune Talk and U-Mobile). Also, please forward this email to as many others as you can.

    zur@cmc.gov.my, hussin@cmc.gov.my, mazlan@cmc.gov.my, sidek@pmo.gov.my, aduan@cfm.org.my, jay@cfm.org.my, amar@cmc.gov.my, hazirah@cmc.gov.my, sharizanaa@cmc.gov.my, mohd.rashdi@cmc.gov.my, shaharliza@cmc.gov.my, saiful.azhar@cmc.gov.my, azizan@cmc.gov.my, eneng@cmc.gov.my

    Some telcos claim they have installed spam sms filtering program in their network syatems. I don't know if it is true or not. Assuming it is true, the current in use spam sms filtering program is INEFFECTIVE, judging by the spam sms we are still receiving.

    An effective spam sms filtering program can be intsalled in each telco's server that gives mobile users manual control over which mobile and shortcode numbers they want to receive spam sms from.

    This is how the effective spam sms filtering program works:-

    Each mobile user submits a list of mobile and shortcode numbers that he/she wants to receive sms from. This can be done by requiring each telco to allow its mobile users to send eg. “accept sms 0105505500” to a specially designated number in the telco's network systems.

    Each time an sms is sent to a mobile user, before the sms is sent into the mobile user's phone, the telco's network systems will compare the sms sender's number against the list of numbers already submitted by the intended recipient mobile user.

    If an sms is sent from a mobile or shortcode number that is NOT in the list of numbers that the intended recipient want to receive sms from, then the sms is a spam sms. The spam sms is NOT forwarded into the intended recipient's phone, is blocked by the spam sms filtering program at the telco's network systems and deleted.

    Later, if after a mobile user has put a friend's mobile number into the list of numbers he/she wants to receive sms from, the friend changes phone number, the mobile user can remove his/her friend's previous number by sending eg. “remove sms 0105505500” to the same specially designated number in the telco's network systems.

    The spam sms filtering program is simple to create, easily and quickly integrated into the telcos' existing network systems without the need for massive systems revamp and will ELIMINATE the problem of spam sms COMPLETELY.

    Telcos will not install the spam sms filtering program willingly or voluntarily as this will reduce their profits. That is why mobile users like us must FORCE MCMC into making mandatory for all telcos to install this spam sms filtering program in their network systems.

    MCMC has consistently ignored mobile users' repeated complaints on the issue of spam sms and refused to act against the telcos and other sms spammers. This is despite spam sms being in breach of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998, its Content Code and General Consumer Code.

    Please support this email campaign against spam sms.

    sincerely,

    CASS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an idea that will stop spam sms completely and permanently but MCMC will not make it mandatory for all telcos to do it to protect the profits of the telcos. More spam sms sent more profit for the telcos.

    I have launched an email campaign against spam sms by asking everyone I know to email MCMC officials repeatedly to force MCMC to make it mandatory for all telcos to adopt a particular spam sms filtering program that stop all spam sms. I can provide a list of emails of MCMC officials. If you wish to participate in this campaign, please email me at ****** (censored to protect sender's email from spammer).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both Anonymous for your support, I'm touched to know there are others out there who are figthing spaming in Malaysia as well

    ReplyDelete